What is Coaching?
Coaching is a powerful, professional partnership which focuses on the client taking action toward their goals and desires. Coaches are in demand by executives, by entrepreneurs, in corporations, and by anyone who wants to excel. People are using coaches to inspire them to go beyond the ordinary, to bring out their best.
What Are the Benefits of Coaching?
A client enjoys a tandem skydive during an Extreme Adventure Day. Click here for details.
How Does Coaching Work?
The structure of coaching is flexible. We will design a coaching arrangement that meets your individual needs and schedule. The basic design consists of:
- An initial two-hour session to create a coaching strategy (in-person or by phone)
- One or two planning sessions (in-person or by phone)
- Regular on-going coaching sessions (typically by phone)
Coaching sessions are usually weekly, lasting from a half-hour to an hour. Together, we will define the length and frequency that best supports you. Sessions may be focused on one specific goal or challenge you are facing, or on a much broader set of personal or professional issues.
Want to Know More about Coaching?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What Rich’s Clients Say About Coaching
- What the Media Says About Coaching