Rich Fettke has a passion for helping people improve their businesses, grow their wealth, and live more fulfilling lives. He is the author of The Wise Investor, Extreme Success, and the audio program Momentum.
Rich is also a co-founder of RealWealth®. Since 2003, the company has helped over 60,000 members improve their financial intelligence and acquire cash-flowing income properties — so they can live life on their own terms. As a licensed real estate broker and an active investor, Rich was selected as a Rich Dad Author for his expertise as a Wealth Mindset Expert.
A pioneer in the field of business and personal coaching, Rich is past-president of the Professional & Personal Coaches Association and is former vice president of the International Coach Federation (ICF). He also holds one of the ICF’s first Master Certified Coach credentials.
Rich’s work has been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers including USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Self and Entrepreneur Magazine. He has also been a guest on every major TV network and on dozens of radio shows including NPR and the Dr. Laura Show. His diverse clientele includes IBM, Prudential, Century 21, Morgan Stanley and the United States Army.
The former owner of a large health club franchise, Rich has over 35 years experience in business start-ups, management and training. He holds a degree in Business Management and is a graduate and former instructor of The Co-Active Training Institute, the world’s largest, non-profit and accredited coach training organization.
As an adventure athlete, Rich has competed in the ESPN X-Games and is a record-holding bungee jumper, licensed skydiver, experienced rock climber, lifetime skier, addicted surfer, and a really lame distance runner.
He enjoys working and playing in Malibu, California with his wife Kathy and their two daughters.
Rich Fettke is the author of The Wise Investor: a modern parable about creating financial freedom and living your best life.
He is a licensed real estate broker, active investor, and co-founder of RealWealth, a real estate investment group that helps its 60,000+ members improve their financial intelligence, secure passive income, and obtain financial freedom.
He’s also the author of Extreme Success (Simon & Schuster, 2002) and the audio program, Momentum.
A pioneer in the field of business and personal coaching, Rich is a former vice president of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and holds one of the ICF’s first Master Certified Coach credentials.
Rich’s work has been featured on TV, radio, and in print including USA Today, Entrepreneur Magazine, and The Wall Street Journal.
A passionate adventure athlete, Rich lives in Malibu, California, with his wife Kathy, where they invest, work, and play together.
- There are a lot of “financial and investing” books out there. How is yours different?
- Why did you write The Wise Investor?
- Why did you start investing in real estate?
- Are the characters in your book based on real people?
- Why does the mentor in the story prefer real estate as his main investment focus?
- One of the things you talk about is “real wealth.” What do you mean by that?
- Many of us seem to encounter fear and negativity when it comes to our financial future and even our goals. You have strategies for getting through tough situations. Tell us about that.
- The mentor in your story has an unconventional perspective on assets and liabilities. Tell us more about that.
- You say “there’s no such thing as a self-made success.” What do you mean by that?
- The mentor in your story explains how wealthy people think compared to poor people. Please explain.