Turning FEAR into Success
|"Rich…You have the gift of sharing extremely valuable lessons in an exciting and memorable way. All of us walked away more enlightened and thoughtful of what we can do personally and professionally to enhance our performance, overcome the resistance of change, and bring out the best in each other. You are a dynamic speaker and it is obvious that you speak from your heart."|
Wayne Shupe, Executive Vice President
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Would you like to thrive on change and create ongoing success? Rich uses his background as a former CEO, master certified coach, and record-holding bungee jumper as he explains how to turn resistance and fear into action and achievement. In this inspiring session, you will see how the acronym F-E-A-R can help you remember Rich’s four proven steps: Focus… Explore… Assess… Respond.
This simple, yet extremely effective process will help you succeed in today’s rapidly changing business world. Full of real-world examples, established techniques, and the amazing saga of Rich’s first bungee jump, this program will motivate and reassure your group as they learn how to:
- Change, which is vital for success
- Coach themselves and others through change
- Use the key qualities of courageous, high-achieving people
- Initiate change for better results
- Break through procrastination and take action
- Form "Success Partnerships" for clarity and support
- Overcome the resistance and fear of any change using 4 proven steps
PROGRAM LENGTH: Available as a 30-90 minute keynote.