Business coaching is a powerful, professional partnership which focuses on you being more strategic, focused and profitable. Coaches are in demand by executives, by entrepreneurs, and by anyone who wants to take their business (and life) to the next level.
What Are the Benefits of Coaching?
- Clarify the vision, purpose and unique marketing messages for your business
- Create effective business plans and systems for better results and higher profits
- Design your business around your life instead of your life around your business
- Stay focused, productive and on track with what matters most
- Get faster, bigger and better results
The structure of coaching is flexible. We will design a coaching arrangement that meets your individual needs and schedule. The basic design consists of:
- An initial one-hour session to create a coaching strategy (in-person or by phone)
- One or two planning sessions (typically by phone)
- Regular on-going coaching sessions (typically by phone)
- Coaching sessions are usually weekly, lasting from a half-hour to an hour.
Together, we will define the length and frequency that best supports you and your business. Sessions may be focused on strategic planning, marketing, effectiveness, sales or implementation.
George Calhoun, Associate Vice President, Morgan Stanley
"After I saw you speak, I thought what the heck I would give coaching a try. The results have been impressive:
- Production up 50%
- Assets under management up 100%
- Took 6 weeks vacation and coached my son’s soccer team
- Received a new officer’s title
- For the first time in 8 years, I am under 180 pounds
… I assure you that I won’t be ending our partnership anytime soon!"