GETTING & STAYING FOCUSED Keys to Clarity and Achievement
"Your advice and vision was influential and noted by the entire chain of command as real information that military leaders could incorporate immediately. The group was particularly impressed by your keen insight into how to stay focused on what really matters. The guidance you provided was immeasurable. Because of your exceptional career focus, many of our soldiers now have a solid foundation for tremendous future success. Thank you for your ideas and insights."
U.S. Department of the Army
Charles Fletcher, MAJ, AV
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: High achievers know how to focus on what really matters. In this information-packed interactive session — based on Rich’s audiobook, FOCUS — your participants will learn an extremely effective system to gain clarity and stay on track with their most important goals. Filled with real-world examples, proven techniques and thrilling stories, attendees will discover how to:
- Create a compelling future vision
- Break through procrastination and take action
- Use Success Habits for consistent action and on-going results
- Clarify and achieve high-quality goals using 6 proven steps
- Create momentum and avoid being overwhelmed
- Form "Success Partnerships" for support and accountability
- Enjoy the process and have more fun!
PROGRAM LENGTH: Available as a 30-90 minute keynote, as a half-day or full-day interactive session, or as a half-day workshop with follow-up weekly group phone meetings for ten weeks.